Saturday, September 15, 2007

S.I. Banquet!!

I want to start by thanking all of you that came to the S.I. banquet. I had a really nice time and i hope the rest of you did to. I also want to apologize to those of you who did not get an invitation, I feel so bad about that. Next time I will make sure to write on the blog about it. Anyways, we had a great time. The food was great and I felt it was very informing. Everyone at our table was very exited about possibly going to Costa Rica possibly on a men's trip or some other outreach. It would really be awesome to get a lot of people we know down there to see what we do first hand.
I wish i could summarize the evening for you all but there's no way i could tell you everything that happened. the testimonies and the video presentation were very emotional and moving. S.I. has really touched a lot of people over the years. we are very excited for what God is doing with S.I. and with us.
We also had a few more people commit to support us and that is just a continual blessing. It will be quite costly to move to Costa Rica and it's not much cheaper to live there. I am continually overwhelmed by people and their generosity. Gods blessings don't always come straight from Him, sometimes He uses you and I. my faith has continually grown through this process and I am so grateful that he uses you to help the process.
I am sorry this update is a whole week after the event but I have been in L.A. for training for the Gas Co. It wasn't much fun but I'm back now and i may never have to go there again.
Thanks for reading and God bless you all,
Jeremy and the rest of the Janzens

No comments: