Monday, December 8, 2008

WoooHooo!!

We got our car today!!  It's as much of a beater as I remembered. I went to the guys house and met with him and the lawyer. It was a very easy process but it's strange that we needed a lawyer. The best part of the night, however, was when I pulled up to our gate in the car and was waiting for Erin to unlock it. Ella ran out and yelled, "good job getting a car dad!!" She's too cute. She's finally getting the appreciation thing down. She says thank you for everything. The other day she said, thank you so much for getting me water daddy, that was so nice of you." Don't you wish youd get that response for every thoughtless thing you do throughout the day? Tonight I ate late since I was meeting with the lawyer and I made myself some kung pao chicken, I shared one of the peanuts with her and she said, "well thank you for sharing daddy." I don't know what was better tonight, buying the car or thinking about how cute my daughter is. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, the car, definately the car. NOT!!! Ella Bean by far out weighs the car! The car will come and go, but her cuteness will be forever! (LOL) Trust me I should know, I'm, well we will not mention age here, but still cute as can be - at least that's what my hubby says. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh those BEAUTIFUL Janzen babies are soooooooo cute and Ella is just the most precious grand daughter anyone can ask for. Oh Jeremy she is going to have you wrapped around your "fingers" all ten of them!!! She is adorable and as funny as ever. You and Erin are blessed with such beautiful children, Thank you both for these precious little ones. We love you and miss so much especially now during the Holidays. God Bless
Love Mom Hughes

Anonymous said...

beautiful. just found the site. super glad that things are going well.

Sarah said...

aww that is so cute :) -sarah spinella