Friday, October 10, 2008

Time is flying by

Wow... It has been over a week since my last blog... sorry. Erin and I were talking the other day and just realized that it's  been 7 weeks since we came to Costa Rica. Time sure is going by fast. Our days go by a lot faster here than in the states. I guess cause things take longer. (Refer back to http://thejanzenupdate.blogspot.com/2008/09/what-is-life.htmlRight now Judah has been sick for a week. I took him to the doctor yesterday and he has an upper respiratory infection. I have a feeling that Ella has the same thing. It costs $28 to go to the doctor at the school and medicine is relatively cheap. At least there's something that is cheaper... I just wish it was something that we needed more of.
Well I think it's time for another paper update to go out to everyone. If you've been reading here there's probably nothing new in it but I have a feeling most people on our mailing list don't check in regularly. Well thanks for all of you who continue reading regularly. 

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Your wrong Jeremy Janzen- I check it regularly. Praying for the kiddos.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how wrong you are I check it if not every day, every other day. Waiting to hear what new thing the kids are doing or you and Erin are learning. I love hearing and seeing what you're all up to cause it helps ease the fact that you are so far away. I know you get busy but weekly updates work too, and they are better than no update. :-)
Love and miss you all Tia Antz

Anonymous said...

Hi, Erin! I received your postcard in the mail this past week. I was so happy to hear that all is going well! MOPS is great this year - I have a group of 9 ladies this year! A big group, but lots of fun! And I do check your blog often as well :-) Take care, Shannon Bothof

Unknown said...

I check it very regularly as well! I love the pictures 'cos I miss your faces.